Thursday, December 17, 2009

MORE PRONUNCIATION

The BBC has an excellent website for students of English. You can practise pronunciation with videos. There's a video for each sound! (un video para cada sonido). Click on the sound and watch the video.

Now click on the image to go to the website. 
PLEASE DON'T WRITE YOUR EMAILS HERE! SEND THEM TO THE BLOG'S EMAIL ADDRESS

4 comments:

Carmen García Gil said...

Hi Stefania,
My name is Carmen I’m Spanish. I’m teacher in Molina
I speak a little French. I want to learn English to read, watch the films and to travel too. I have a big family. I have two brothers and one sister. My father is a hair-dresser and my mother doesn’t work. My brother Ernesto is a journalist, he’s 42. My brother J.Miguel works in the theatre, he’s 50. My sister works for the BMW and she’s 52.
I like cinema, music have dinner with my friends and to travel.



Carmen García Gil.

Unknown said...

Hi Estefania

My name is Antonia. I’m from Spain, and I live in Molina de Segura.
I’m a nurse in a hospital. I like my work, but sometimes it’s very stressful.

I speak Spanish and I don’t know English but I want learn English for
to travel and because for my job I speak with some immigrants people.
On Monday and Wednesday I go to English School.

My family isn’t very big. I have two sisters. I don’t have a father and I live
with my mother. She doesn’t work. My sisters are teachers. My sisters are
54, 51. I’m 52.

I like music, traveling and reading, and I love to walk for the country with
My friends or my nephews. Sometimes I go to the cinema.
See you soon. Happy Christmas
Antonia

Unknown said...

Me gustaria si fuese posible que me mandaras el listening test que nos pusiste el otro día.

Gracias.

Antonia

englishbites said...

PLEASE DON'T WRITE YOUR EMAILS HERE-SEND THEM TO THE BLOG'S EMAIL ADDRESS!!